You're invited to the launch of the Responsible Investment Association Australasia's new study: Benchmarking Impact: Australian Impact Investor Insights, Activity and Performance Report 2020.
Join us for our virtual launch on Tuesday 2 June from 10:30am-midday AEST, as we reveal the findings of this study which brings together two flagship pieces of research, conducted by our research partner Deakin University Business School:
- 2020 Australian Impact Investment Survey – this investor survey uncovers awareness of and interest in impact investing among investors not yet active in impact investing, as well as the motivations, intentions and practice of active impact investors, and
- 2020 Australian Impact Investment Activity and Performance study – this study aggregates and analyses data spanning impact investment products widely available to Australian investors – measuring howmarket size, activity and performance are changing over time.
You'll hear from industry leaders who will give their perspectives on the evolving market for impact investing in and from Australia including:
- Michael Traill AM, Chair of the Expert Panel of the Government's Social Impact Investment Taskforce
- Fabienne Michaux, report author and Professor of Practice (Finance), Deakin Business School
- Liza McDonald, Head of Responsible Investments, First State Super
- Abhilash Mudaliar, Impact Investments & Social Ventures, Paul Ramsay Foundation
- Emily Woodland, Head of Sustainable Investment, AMP Capital
Date: Tuesday 2 June 2020
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm AEST
This study is made possible through the generous support of our Industry Partner, AMP Capital, as well as our Supporting Partner, the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.